MY EVERYTHING CREAM
MY EVERYTHING CREAM
OVER 10,000 JARS SOLD
My Everything Cream is an all purpose head to toe healing balm, renown for its ability to smooth and fade everything from stretch marks to dark spots. Super charged with Nilotica Shea Butter, a naturally occurring form of Vitamins A + E, My Everything Cream can be used on your hair, face and body, making it not only an excellent all-around moisturizer for dry, chapped skin and lips, but an intensely nourishing conditioner for damaged and over processed hair.
Ingredients & Usage
Ingredients & Usage
- Rich in vitamins A + E
- Light, pleasant aroma
- Smooth consistency
- Extremely emollient
- Highly moisturizing
- Rapid absorption
- Creamy texture
- Use in place of Vitamin A+D Cream
- Fades minor scars and blemishes
- Use in place of petroleum jelly
- Fades wrinkles and ages spots
- Moisturizes dry, damaged hair
- Acts as a vaginal lubricant
- Heals burns from radiation
- Relieves dry, cracked skin
- Moisturizes dry/chapped lips
- Reduces skin inflammation
- Relieves eczema symptoms
- Moisturizes dry cuticles
- Fades stretch marks
- Elongates eyelashes
- Treats diaper rash
- Soothes sunburn
- Evens skin tone
- +Many more
- Apply to problem areas as often as needed.
- For an extra boost of moisture, apply 'My Everything Cream' right out of the shower while your skin is still slightly damp. The water and cream will seamlessly blend, leaving your skin soft, silky smooth, and with no oily residue.
- Color and texture variations are normal for products that use only natural ingredients.
- Cream will melt in temperatures higher than 75°.
- Melting does not affect product performance.
- Refrigerate 20-30 minutes to make cream solid again.
- Keep in cool, dry place.
- Do not microwave; this kills all the nutrients.
- Avoid contact with water, which may cause spoilage.
- Shea Nilotica is often referred to as "nature's wonder cream." Because it only grows in the rainy, eastern region of Africa, primarily Uganda and the Sudan, it is extremely soft and easy to work with. Shea Nilotica is a pure Vitamin A cream, which is why it has such exceptional skin rejuvenating properties. Unlike Shea Butter grown in Western Africa, Shea Nilotica is always soft and never needs to be melted down or mixed with other ingredients. It is extremely rare, much harder to harvest, and quite expensive. Because of this, Shea Nilotica has become a huge source of counterfeiting, with fakes being sold all over the internet, including reputable sites like Amazon. Please note, pure Nilotica Shea Butter is always soft and does not contain extra fillers or added ingredients like pearl or aloe vera.
Read More - Shea Nilotica: The Superior Shea Butter
- Royal Jelly is the healing salve fit for a queen. Containing an essential combination of amino acids and complex vitamins, this honey bee produced enzyme has been clinically shown to improve moisture content in both the skin and hair. As a natural humectant, Royal Jelly helps draw in and seal moisture, which aids in the appearance of clear, healthy skin and soft moisturized hair. Alone, Royal Jelly's uses are quite possibly limitless. However, when added to our unique blend of Shea Nilotica and Shea Olein, we have found it to be especially beneficial in protecting dry, sensitive, and chafed skin.
Read More - The Making of 'My Everything Cream'
- Shea Olein, also known as Shea Nut Oil and Liquid Shea Butter, is obtained from the nut of the African Karité tree. Like Shea Nilotica, it is extremely rare and highly prized for its many therapeutic and skin-rejuvenating properties. When added to Shea Nilotica and Royal Jelly, this luxurious oil helps create an extremely smooth base that easily penetrates both the hair and skin.
Read More - 'My Everything Cream' for Natural Hair
Grainy Shea Butter
Grainy Shea Butter
If your My Everything Cream arrives looking grainy, please do not worry, as this is simply Mother Nature showing itself. My Everything Cream is made with Nilotica Shea Butter and what you are experiencing is crystallization. Crystallization occurs when vegetable butters melt and then re-cool at an uneven temperature. This usually happens during transit, as the butter travels from Uganda to the United States. Please note, crystallization in no way inhibits the efficacy of My Everything Cream, which will seamlessly melt into your skin and hair upon contact.
Please note, due to widespread theft and resale of our products, Sheair Butters will no longer as a courtesy resend items marked as delivered, but the customer claims was not received. You, the customer, must file a claim with the courier and follow their guidelines in order to further track your package or seek a refund.
Customer Service: 1-800-275-8777
Click here to file a claim with USPS
Customer Service: 1-800-225-5345
Click here to file a claim with DHL.
Customer Service: 1-800-742-5877
Click here to file a claim with UPS.
Standard Shipping Rates
Shipping rates are based on the weight of your package and are automatically generated by the shipping provider of your choice, not Sheair Butters.
Packages weighing over 16-ounces (1 pound) automatically ship via Priority Mail. To keep prices low, we use Priority Mail Padded Flat Rate Envelopes, which offer significant savings over traditional Priority Mail boxes, which can become quite expensive depending on the weight and distance your package must travel.
Summer Shipping Rates
During the warmer summer months, generally from June to the end of August, Sheair Butters will only ship ‘My Everything Cream,’ regardless of its size and weight, via Priority Mail. This method, which usually takes 1-3 business days, will help insure your product does not arrive melted.
As always, once the weather cools down, so will the shipping costs.
Our 16 oz ‘My Everything Cream’ already ships via Priority Mail because it weighs 1 pound. However, our 8 and 12-ounce sizes generally ship for 3 to 4-dollars less because they weigh under a pound.
We know the shipping increase sucks, but again, to ensure the cream does not arrive melted or leaking, this is a measure we must now take yearly.
Please double check your address before submitting your order. Sheair Butters will not be held financially responsible if you input the wrong address and your package is delivered to someone else. In the event your package is returned to us because of a wrong address, we will resend the package, but you are responsible for paying all shipping charges.
All orders are processed within 5-7 business days. Once your order ships, you will receive a shipping confirmation email with your tracking number. You will then be able to track your package within a couple of hours.
We take great care to insure your product arrives safe and secure. We use several packaging options, including corrugated boxes that can withstand 200 pounds, extra padded bubble mailers, and insulated mailers. Should your package somehow arrive damaged, please contact us immediately with photos and we will file a claim and seek to resolve your issue in a speedy and mutually beneficial manner.
Free Shipping - US Only
Orders $100 and over ship free.
Returns & Refunds
Due to the personal nature of our products, we do not accept returns and all sales are final.
As always, we thank you for understanding and continuing to support our little mother-daughter run business.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
MY DAUGHTER’S CANCER STORY
The journey to creating `My Everything Cream´ began almost a decade ago when my daughter (Essence, pictured here) was diagnosed with a rare form of leukemia. After months of chemotherapy and radiation, her skin and scalp were left red, raw, inflamed, and extremely sensitive to most creams- including those prescribed by her doctors. Thankfully, this is where my love of natural products and healing came into play.