Does your skin need healing? Have you recently suffered a trauma that has left you with dark spots, discoloration or stretch marks? Have you lost all faith in over the counter products that don't work? If you have, then it's time to give 'My Everything Cream' a try. Shop our all-natural healing balm today and let's start the journey to bring your skin back into balance.
- `My Everything Cream´ is an all purpose head to toe healing balm, renown for its ability to smooth and fade everything from stretch marks to dark spots. Super charged with Nilotica Shea Butter, a naturally occurring form of Vitamins A + E, `My Everything Cream´ can be used on your hair, face and body, making it not only an excellent all-around moisturizer for dry, chapped skin and lips, but an intensely nourishing conditioner for damaged and over processed hair.
- Evens skin tone
- Soothes sunburn
- Treats diaper rash
- Moisturizes dry lips
- Elongates eyelashes
- Fades stretch marks
- Moisturizes dry cuticles
- Relieves dry, cracked skin
- Acts as a vaginal lubricant
- Heals burns from radiation
- Soothes psoriasis flare-ups
- Reduces skin inflammation
- Relieves eczema symptoms
- Moisturizes dry, damaged hair
- Use in place of petroleum jelly
- Fades wrinkles and ages spots
- Fades minor scars and blemishes
- Use in place of Vitamin A+D Cream
- +Many, many more
- Shea Nilotica is often referred to as "nature's wonder cream." Because it only grows in the rainy, eastern region of Africa, primarily Uganda and the Sudan, it is extremely soft and easy to work with. Shea Nilotica is a pure Vitamin A cream, which is why it has such exceptional skin rejuvenating properties. Unlike Shea Butter grown in Western Africa, Shea Nilotica is always soft and never needs to be melted down or mixed with other ingredients. It is extremely rare, much harder to harvest, and quite expensive. Because of this, Shea Nilotica has become a huge source of counterfeiting, with fakes being sold all over the internet, including reputable sites like Amazon. Please note, pure Nilotica Shea Butter is always soft and does not contain extra fillers or added ingredients like pearl or aloe vera.
Read More - Shea Nilotica: The Superior Shea Butter
- Royal Jelly is the healing salve fit for a queen. Containing an essential combination of amino acids and complex vitamins, this honey bee produced enzyme has been clinically shown to improve moisture content in both the skin and hair. As a natural humectant, Royal Jelly helps draw in and seal moisture, which aids in the appearance of clear, healthy skin and soft moisturized hair. Alone, Royal Jelly's uses are quite possibly limitless. However, when added to our unique blend of Shea Nilotica and Shea Olein, we have found it to be especially beneficial in protecting dry, sensitive, and chafed skin.
Read More - The Making of 'My Everything Cream'
- Shea Olein, also known as Shea Nut Oil and Liquid Shea Butter, is obtained from the nut of the African Karité tree. Like Shea Nilotica, it is extremely rare and highly prized for its many therapeutic and skin-rejuvenating properties. When added to Shea Nilotica and Royal Jelly, this luxurious oil helps create an extremely smooth base that easily penetrates both the hair and skin.
Read More - 'My Everything Cream' for Natural Hair
I am in love with this product. After giving birth I had all types of dark spots and dryness all over my body and this has saved my life! My kids suffer from eczema and really dry skin and I was using a different product and it wasn’t doing what I wanted and so I decided to try this and I noticed a difference immediately! My mom also suffers from eczema and she tried it and is going to make a purchase. I would definitely recommend this product!
Love this product. You don't have to use much to do the job. Love it after bath time. Even put it in my hair as a conditioner. Its great!!
First and foremost the how this product came to be comes from a complete blessing! The creators of this product has made something quite simple yet effective for everything! From my personal experience it’s helped my skin and my hair tremendously. Worth every penny!
I order this product all the way from Europe, so that means extra custom fees etc. But it’s so worth it! It does wonders for my hyper pigmentation and dry skin! My mom is now obsessed as well.
I have only been using this shea butter for a few weeks, but have noticed a visible difference in my dark stretch marks. This is the only product I have used in this area, and they are already so much better - almost completely gone. This is also the smoothest shea butter I have ever purchased, and a little goes a long way.