LIQUID BODY BUTTER
LIQUID BODY BUTTER
If you love Sheair Butters' ‘My Everything Cream,’ then you're sure to be thrilled by our Liquid Body Butter, which is made with the same three impossibly nourishing ingredients. Instead of Shea Nilotica, which is the main ingredient in ‘My Everything Cream,’ we’ve chosen its sister ingredient, Shea Nut Oil, to spotlight in our Liquid Body Butter.
Shea Nut Oil, also known as Shea Olein and Liquid Shea Butter, is obtained from the nut of the African Karité tree. Similar to Shea Nilotica, Shea Nut Oil is expensive, extremely rare and highly prized for its many therapeutic and skin-rejuvenating properties. When added to Shea Nilotica and Royal Jelly, we have found this luxurious oil helps create an extremely smooth base that easily penetrates both the hair and skin.
Just in case you’re wondering what the difference is between our Liquid Body Butter and ‘My Everything Cream,’ know that our Liquid Body Butter is formulated to provide intense moisture, while ‘My Everything Cream’ is formulated to heal. In other words, if you have problem skin, buy ‘My Everything Cream,’ but if you want a body butter that’s easy to apply and leaves you feeling soft, supple, and shining like the mid-day sun, then we suggest our Liquid Body Butter.
Full Product Details
Full Product Details
- Our expertly handcrafted and safety tested formula, consisting of only three key ingredients, will soothe, heal and moisturize every inch of your body. Whether you are dealing with dry skin or dry hair, our popular Liquid Body Butter is your safe, natural, organic and preservative free solution.
- Soft Consistency
- Creamy Texture
- Light, Pleasant Aroma
- Highly Moisturizing
- Extremely Emollient
- Rapid Absorption
- Rich in Vitamins A and E
- Excellent Source of Essential Fatty Acids
- Evens skin tone
- Soothes sunburn
- Alleviates dry, cracked skin
- Diminishes the look of stretch marks
- Helps fade minor scars and blemishes
- Relieves dry, cracked heels and elbows
- Reduces the appearances of Keratosis Pilaris (Chicken Skin)
- Moisturizes, softens, and seals dry damaged hair
- Relieves itching associated with eczema and dermatitis
- Shea Nilotica is often referred to as "nature's wonder cream." Because it only grows in the rainy, eastern region of Africa, primarily Uganda and the Sudan, it is extremely soft and easy to work with. Shea Nilotica is a pure Vitamin A cream, which is why it has such exceptional skin rejuvenating properties. Unlike Shea Butter grown in Western Africa, Shea Nilotica is always soft and never needs to be melted down or mixed with other ingredients. It is extremely rare, much harder to harvest, and quite expensive. Because of this, Shea Nilotica has become a huge source of counterfeiting, with fakes being sold all over the internet, including reputable sites like Amazon. Please note, pure Nilotica Shea Butter is always soft and does not contain extra fillers or added ingredients like pearl or aloe vera.
- Royal Jelly is the healing salve fit for a queen. Containing an essential combination of amino acids and complex vitamins, this honey bee produced enzyme has been clinically shown to improve moisture content in both the skin and hair. As a natural humectant, Royal Jelly helps draw in and seal moisture, which aids in the appearance of clear, healthy skin and soft moisturized hair. Alone, Royal Jelly's uses are quite possibly limitless. However, when added to our unique blend of Shea Nilotica and Shea Olein, we have found it to be especially beneficial in protecting dry, sensitive, and chafed skin.
- While most people are very much aware of Shea Butter, few seem to be as familiar with it’s cousin, Shea Olein. Harvested from the African Karité tree, Shea Olein is known by a number different names, including Shea Nut Oil and Liquid Shea Butter. Like Shea Nilotica, it is extremely rare and highly prized for its high content of Vitamin A and Oleic Acid, both of which have been proven to be extremely beneficial in softening the hair and skin. This versatile and calming oil is often used alone as a moisturizer and hot oil treatment, but can also be mixed with a number of other ingredients, like fragrance and essential oils, for additional therapeutic and cosmetic benefits.
- Depending on the time of year and temperature, Liquid Body Butter can appear either sunny yellow or very golden brown.
- Liquid Body Butter will thicken into a smooth creamy texture when temperatures begin to drop.
- Color and texture variations are normal for products that use only natural ingredients.
Please note, due to widespread theft and resale of our products, Sheair Butters will no longer as a courtesy resend items marked as delivered, but the customer claims was not received. You, the customer, must file a claim with the courier and follow their guidelines in order to further track your package or seek a refund.
Customer Service: 1-800-275-8777
Click here to file a claim with USPS
Customer Service: 1-800-225-5345
Click here to file a claim with DHL.
Customer Service: 1-800-742-5877
Click here to file a claim with UPS.
Standard Shipping Rates
Shipping rates are based on the weight of your package and are automatically generated by the shipping provider of your choice, not Sheair Butters.
Packages weighing over 16-ounces (1 pound) automatically ship via Priority Mail. To keep prices low, we use Priority Mail Padded Flat Rate Envelopes, which offer significant savings over traditional Priority Mail boxes, which can become quite expensive depending on the weight and distance your package must travel.
Summer Shipping Rates
During the warmer summer months, generally from June to the end of August, Sheair Butters will only ship ‘My Everything Cream,’ regardless of its size and weight, via Priority Mail. This method, which usually takes 1-3 business days, will help insure your product does not arrive melted.
As always, once the weather cools down, so will the shipping costs.
Our 16 oz ‘My Everything Cream’ already ships via Priority Mail because it weighs 1 pound. However, our 8 and 12-ounce sizes generally ship for 3 to 4-dollars less because they weigh under a pound.
We know the shipping increase sucks, but again, to ensure the cream does not arrive melted or leaking, this is a measure we must now take yearly.
Please double check your address before submitting your order. Sheair Butters will not be held financially responsible if you input the wrong address and your package is delivered to someone else. In the event your package is returned to us because of a wrong address, we will resend the package, but you are responsible for paying all shipping charges.
All orders are processed within 5-7 business days. Once your order ships, you will receive a shipping confirmation email with your tracking number. You will then be able to track your package within a couple of hours.
We take great care to insure your product arrives safe and secure. We use several packaging options, including corrugated boxes that can withstand 200 pounds, extra padded bubble mailers, and insulated mailers. Should your package somehow arrive damaged, please contact us immediately with photos and we will file a claim and seek to resolve your issue in a speedy and mutually beneficial manner.
Free Shipping - US Only
Orders $100 and over ship free.
Returns & Refunds
Due to the personal nature of our products, we do not accept returns and all sales are final.
As always, we thank you for understanding and continuing to support our little mother-daughter run business.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us.