MY EVERYTHING CREAM
ONE CREAM FOR EVERYTHING
`My Everything Cream´ is an all purpose head to toe healing balm, renown for its ability to smooth and fade everything from stretch marks to dark spots. Super charged with Nilotica Shea Butter, a naturally occurring form of Vitamins A + E, `My Everything Cream´ can be used on your hair, face and body, making it not only an excellent all-around moisturizer for dry, chapped skin and lips, but an intensely nourishing conditioner for damaged and over processed hair.
- Click here to read product testimonials.
- Creamy texture
- Rapid absorption
- Highly moisturizing
- Extremely emollient
- Smooth consistency
- Light, pleasant aroma
- Rich in vitamins A + E
- Evens skin tone
- Soothes sunburn
- Treats diaper rash
- Moisturizes dry lips
- Elongates eyelashes
- Fades stretch marks
- Moisturizes dry cuticles
- Relieves dry, cracked skin
- Acts as a vaginal lubricant
- Soothes burns from radiation
- Soothes psoriasis flare-ups
- Reduces skin inflammation
- Relieves eczema symptoms
- Moisturizes dry, damaged hair
- Use in place of petroleum jelly
- Fades wrinkles and ages spots
- Fades minor scars and blemishes
- Use in place of Vitamin A+D Cream
- +Many, many more
- Apply to problem areas as often as needed.
- For an extra boost of moisture, apply 'My Everything Cream' right out of the shower while your skin is still slightly damp. The water and cream will seamlessly blend, leaving your skin soft, silky smooth, and with no oily residue.
- Color and texture variations are normal for products that use only natural ingredients.
- Cream will melt in temperatures higher than 75°.
- Melting does not affect product performance.
- Refrigerate 20-30 minutes to make cream solid again.
- Keep in cool, dry place.
- Do not microwave; this kills all the nutrients.
- Avoid contact with water, which may cause spoilage.
- Shea Nilotica is often referred to as "nature's wonder cream." Because it only grows in the rainy, eastern region of Africa, primarily Uganda and the Sudan, it is extremely soft and easy to work with. Shea Nilotica is a pure Vitamin A cream, which is why it has such exceptional skin rejuvenating properties. Unlike Shea Butter grown in Western Africa, Shea Nilotica is always soft and never needs to be melted down or mixed with other ingredients. It is extremely rare, much harder to harvest, and quite expensive. Because of this, Shea Nilotica has become a huge source of counterfeiting, with fakes being sold all over the internet, including reputable sites like Amazon. Please note, pure Nilotica Shea Butter is always soft and does not contain extra fillers or added ingredients like pearl or aloe vera.
Read More - Shea Nilotica: The Superior Shea Butter
- Royal Jelly is the healing salve fit for a queen. Containing an essential combination of amino acids and complex vitamins, this honey bee produced enzyme has been clinically shown to improve moisture content in both the skin and hair. As a natural humectant, Royal Jelly helps draw in and seal moisture, which aids in the appearance of clear, healthy skin and soft moisturized hair. Alone, Royal Jelly's uses are quite possibly limitless. However, when added to our unique blend of Shea Nilotica and Shea Olein, we have found it to be especially beneficial in protecting dry, sensitive, and chafed skin.
Read More - The Making of 'My Everything Cream'
- Shea Olein, also known as Shea Nut Oil and Liquid Shea Butter, is obtained from the nut of the African Karité tree. Like Shea Nilotica, it is extremely rare and highly prized for its many therapeutic and skin-rejuvenating properties. When added to Shea Nilotica and Royal Jelly, this luxurious oil helps create an extremely smooth base that easily penetrates both the hair and skin.
Read More - 'My Everything Cream' for Natural Hair