`My Everything Cream´ is an all purpose head to toe healing balm, renown for its ability to smooth and fade everything from stretch marks to dark spots. Super charged with Nilotica Shea Butter, a naturally occurring form of Vitamins A + E, `My Everything Cream´ can be used on your hair, face and body, making it not only an excellent all-around moisturizer for dry, chapped skin and lips, but an intensely nourishing conditioner for damaged and over processed hair.
Please note, this product ships via Priority Mail only during the summer months.
- Evens skin tone
- Soothes sunburn
- Treats diaper rash
- Moisturizes dry lips
- Elongates eyelashes
- Moisturizes dry cuticles
- Relieves dry, cracked skin
- Reduces skin inflammation
- Moisturizes dry, damaged hair
- Use in place of petroleum jelly
- Fades wrinkles and ages spots
- Fades minor scars and blemishes
- Use in place of Vitamin A+D Cream
- +Many, many more
- Apply to problem areas as often as needed.
- For an extra boost of moisture, apply 'My Everything Cream' right out of the shower while your skin is still slightly damp. The water and cream will seamlessly blend, leaving your skin soft, silky smooth, and with no oily residue.
- Color and texture variations are normal for products that use only natural ingredients.
- Cream will melt in temperatures higher than 75°.
- Melting does not affect product performance.
- Refrigerate 20-30 minutes to make cream solid again.
- Keep in cool, dry place.
- Do not microwave; this kills all the nutrients.
- Avoid contact with water, which may cause spoilage.
- Shea Nilotica is often referred to as "nature's wonder cream." Because it only grows in the rainy, eastern region of Africa, primarily Uganda and the Sudan, it is extremely soft and easy to work with. Shea Nilotica is a pure Vitamin A cream, which is why it has such exceptional skin rejuvenating properties. Unlike Shea Butter grown in Western Africa, Shea Nilotica is always soft and never needs to be melted down or mixed with other ingredients. It is extremely rare, much harder to harvest, and quite expensive. Because of this, Shea Nilotica has become a huge source of counterfeiting, with fakes being sold all over the internet, including reputable sites like Amazon. Please note, pure Nilotica Shea Butter is always soft and does not contain extra fillers or added ingredients like pearl or aloe vera.
Read More - Shea Nilotica: The Superior Shea Butter
- Royal Jelly is the healing salve fit for a queen. Containing an essential combination of amino acids and complex vitamins, this honey bee produced enzyme has been clinically shown to improve moisture content in both the skin and hair. As a natural humectant, Royal Jelly helps draw in and seal moisture, which aids in the appearance of clear, healthy skin and soft moisturized hair. Alone, Royal Jelly's uses are quite possibly limitless. However, when added to our unique blend of Shea Nilotica and Shea Olein, we have found it to be especially beneficial in protecting dry, sensitive, and chafed skin.
Read More - The Making of 'My Everything Cream'
- Shea Olein, also known as Shea Nut Oil and Liquid Shea Butter, is obtained from the nut of the African Karité tree. Like Shea Nilotica, it is extremely rare and highly prized for its many therapeutic and skin-rejuvenating properties. When added to Shea Nilotica and Royal Jelly, this luxurious oil helps create an extremely smooth base that easily penetrates both the hair and skin.
Read More - 'My Everything Cream' for Natural Hair
Disclaimer: The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. All content, including text, graphics, images and information, contained on or available through this web site is for general information purposes only.
I like this product thick and very moisturizer. Magnificent product.
I’ve used this cream for a while now, and I’m so happy/thankful/grateful it exists. When I first began using it, it immediately helped my dry skin, so I was like okay pretty good. Then it got even better! When I use this cream with any kind of regularity I cannot adequately explain how soft and supple my skins becomes. You have to feel it to believe it. Side effect-possible loss of modesty because when I crawl into bed and my husband’s all “wow your skin feels amazing” I’m all “yeah, I know right. What can I say Babe my stuff is together”, lol. My daughter suffers from eczema and this cream has tremendously improved her skin as well, she says it works far better than anything else she’s ever tried. I honestly don’t think I’ve ever come across a more aptly titled product because I use it on e-ve-ry-thing. Only problem is the rest of the ladies in my family do too, I can barely keep it in the house! Keep it coming.
This cream is wonderful! I don’t think I’ll ever get over how unbelievably soft and supple it makes my skin. My daughter suffers from eczema and this cream has tremendously improved her skin, she says it works far better than anything else she’s ever tried. I honestly don’t think I’ve ever come across a more aptly titled product because I use it on e-ve-ry-thing. Only problem is the rest of the ladies in my family do too, I can barely keep it in the house!
I was looking for a well priced shea nilotica butter and This Is It! I apply this to damp skin after my shower and it absorbs quickly and leaves my skin feeling super soft. It does help soften the look of stretch marks which is a wonderful bonus. I bought this specifically because it doesn’t contain PUFAs which oxidize on your skin. I will absolutely repurchase when I run low and I do appreciate that this comes in various sizes and thus price points. Knocked it out of the park, Sheairbutters!
Very great and silky to the skin so nourishing